Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lazy Saturday

We didn't do too much today. The husband works weekends (9am-9pm) so just us girls. Our weekend is Monday and Tuesday when he's home and we can go do more fun things. Today we just ran to the store for groceries, I cleaned the house while Siri played and sometimes helped me, then we spent a lot of time outside in the backyard.

I did ok with the eating today. I had a waffle for breakfast, chicken potstickers, brown rice, and broccoli for lunch, toasted wheat thins with low fat veggie cream cheese and strawberries for snack, and we're having roasted chicken, mashed potatoes (skim milk, very little butter), and green beans for dinner. I joined My Fitness Pal today. I'm doing a program at the YMCA that's for Diabetes Prevention and have been tracking my eating in these little books they give us, but doing it online with all the nutrition facts right there is so much easier. I also found a nice little weight loss ticker that I added on here (upper right hand corner). It's kinda sad because it's at a big fat 0 for weight lost, but I am going to make it go up higher. I have a LOT of weight to lose, but I don't care if I get there by losing 1 pound a week, even half a pound a week, I just need to keep working toward the lower number and not farther away.

Tomorrow I'm going to do my weekly goals, makes more since to me to do it Sunday night. I added a picture of the cute flowers my parents and little sister sent me for Mother's Day. Totally made my day!


2 comments:

Maggie