Sunday, May 23, 2010
Still going, mostly
I'm following most of my goals (tracking food, staying in the recomended fat and calories), but some of the physical ones have been put on the back burner. Siri and I have had some nasty cold for the past couple days and today is a little better so hopefully it will be gone soon. I don't like feeling like crap, but I do like that all Siri wants to do is snuggle and relax. Defintely better than when I'm having a really bad day and she's full of energy and just wants to go go go lol. I'm going to try my hardest to work out later tonight though. I am feeling a bit better and I need to stay in the habit of doing it every night. I might just walk and see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment