-Being a wife to my husband of almost 4 years. Love this part of being me most of the time. We have our minor annoyances every once in awhile, but we really are meant for eachother.
-Being a stay-at-home-mom to my 2 year old daughter. I also love this part of my life most of the time. The times I don't aren't because of my daughter, it's more the getting bored with doing dishes 3 times a day, and being stuck in the house when the weather is crappy.
-Being crazy about my weight. Buying lots of books about diet and excercise, doing really well for a few weeks, keeping track of everything I eat, working out every day, then something stressful happens and I just don't care, I eat crap, don't work out, stay there for awhile, then go back to the tracking and working out. It really is exhausting and my weight isn't going anywhere but slowly even higher up when I so want it to be going down.
-Dealing with being diagnosed with MS somewhat recently. The problems started on my 25th birthday and I was officially diagnosed about a month later. To be perfectly honest it really really sucks. My head is still a bit in the sand about this one though.
-Being a little too obsessed with Petville on Facebook. Sad, I know. I don't play it for hours or check on it every 5 minutes, I really only play at night and maybe for half an hour tops....But I care a little too much about what level I'm at. My life is a little boring right now, I have to get my thrills somehow lol.
There's more parts to me, but those are the important things (minus the whole Petville thing, that was more of a confession of sorts). I'm going to try to actually blog more. Not just about weight stuff (although I know it will come up), but just about life as well.


It would be nice to see you around more...though i understand blogging can seem a chore at times especially when there are so many other things to do each day!
ReplyDeleteI'm really going to try! I usually don't have much to say so I don't blog for awhile then I totally forget I even have a blog lol.
ReplyDelete