Not very exciting, but good nonetheless. Just did the meal planning for the next week and went grocery shopping for everything. It was also really nice today so we played outside and I introduced Siri to the wonders of sidewalk chalk :) I did track all my food today and I think I did pretty well. I was right where I should be with the calories and fat and didn't even feel deprived. I've also been drinking a ton of water. Makes me have to pee every 2 seconds, but it's good for me and hopefully will help with trying to lose. I didn't go to a class today, but I did do a work out on the treadmill and some stuff with the medicine ball for my arms.
I know I'm supposed to weigh in on Wednesdays, but I decided to do it Tuesdays now because I joined TOPS (taking off pounds sensibly) and will weigh in there every week. I tried a meeting out and want to keep going. It seems like really good support and the meetings are held really close to my house. There were mostly older ladies there, but there was also some women closer to my age who are moms too. Honestly it is also just nice to have something outside of the house to go do by myself while the husband watches the kiddo.


No comments:
Post a Comment